Purpose - Increase Inclusion of Diverse Suppliers in the Supply Chain of Tier I Suppliers
- Establish goal by determining supplier’s opportunity for inclusion
Create Action Plan to drive growth
- Implement process improvements to include, expand and sustain diverse solutions in organization supply chain
- Supplier leadership has established goals to increase diverse spend %
- Sourcing personnel are training and accountable for meeting these goals
- Impact to the company is measured in terms of economic growth in [underserved communities, jobs, better products, etc.]
Action - Develop & Maintain Diverse Supplier Partnerships
Diversity Champion(s) within Organization
- Supplier has a Diversity Champion actively involved in its corporate initiative.
Processes for Improvement
- Supplier developed its program and implemented improvements to achieve its goals.
Plan for Inclusion of Diverse Suppliers in RFPs
- Supplier has identified diverse suppliers for RFP projects over the next 12-18 months
Diverse Organization Affiliations
- Supplier is actively engaged with organizations that promote diverse companies, such as WBENC, NMSDC and other Local/Regional/National organizations
Results - On-time and accurate reporting to CMI
- Information reported is accurate and current.
- Suppliers are certified by governing organization based on classification
Diversity Spend Goal % Met
- Supplier has achieved its initial goal for diverse spend %
New Diverse Suppliers in the Supply Chain
- CMI speakers regarding best practices