Cummins Tier 2 Program for Diverse Owned Businesses exists to maximize opportunities for MBE, WBE, SDVOSB, VOSB, LGBT, SDB, HUBZone, and (D) Philanthropic Enterprises to participate as suppliers of products and services to Cummins. The Tier 2 Program serves as an enhancement to, and not as a replacement for, existing efforts aimed at increasing opportunities for Diverse Owned Businesses to participate as Tier 1 Suppliers. The expectation is that Cummins Tier 1 suppliers meet Tier 2 diversity procurement objectives and use the Cummins online reporting system to report tier 2 diverse spend.
Cummins' Tier 1 Suppliers use the CVM Online Reporting System to Report Tier 2 Diverse Spend.
- MBE - Minority Business Enterprise
- WBE - Woman Business Enterprise
- VOSB - Veteran Purchases
- SDVOSB Service Diabled Veteran Enterprie
- LGBT - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Enterprise
- D - Philanthropic Enterprise
- HUBZONE - Historically Underutilized Business
- SDB - Small Disadvantaged Business
- NMSDC - National Minority Supplier Development Council
- WBENC - Women's Business Enterprise National Council
- NGLCC - National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Helena Hutton
- Brian Sanders